Lucky Cola
How many games are enough to play on the casino slots?

How many games are enough to play on the casino slots?

How many games are enough to play on the casino slots?

The best slots have gorgeous designs, simple gameplay, and of course high payouts. No wonder some of the highest paying online progressive jackpots are slot machines.

However, online slots are a game of chance that requires little to no skill. Therefore, it can be challenging to know the exact amount of money players need to succeed at slots. Therefore, this article carries out mathematical calculations to help come up with the perfect slot machine funds.

Game Volatility and RTP

As any experienced slot player will attest, it pays to know something about RTP and volatility. Game volatility or variance refers to how often and how much the game pays out in the best case scenario

For example, if the slot machine is a high variance slot, the game pays less frequently but for a higher amount. However, for low variance slots, the opposite is true. Therefore, use this information to determine your playing style.

Another important figure to keep in mind is the RTP (Return to Player). Basically, it is the expected return of the slot machine, calculated as a percentage.

Typically, slots have an average RTP rate of 96%. In this case, if a player bets $100 on a spin wheel, their expected maximum return is $96. The other 4% is the casino edge.

The above example shows that a smart player should choose a session with low volatility and high RTP. This will allow you to extend your funds for a very long time. But please note that low RTP and high variance slots can pay a life-changing sum.

Min/Max bets

Now, things are becoming more clear. Most slot machines have payout tables ranging from $0.10 to $100. But it’s not uncommon to play on machines with payout tables of $0.20 to $120. In either case, if you want to spend more time on the machine, it’s best to play with lower stakes.

For example, a gamer playing on a slot machine with a minimum bet of $0.10 and 400 spins per hour. In this case, the player needs an average amount of $40 per hour, which is a rather low amount. So, keep your bets low and play more.

Playback speed

Do you track the speed of your games on real money online slots? If you do, that’s good news, because calculating the required average amount is now a breeze.

Therefore, suppose that Player A spins 400 revolutions per hour. On the other hand, Player B is much faster, spinning 600 revolutions per hour.

Here, faster players spend more money on the slots than slower players. So, keep track of your playing speed and use these numbers to determine the average amount you need to use.


Last but not least, your money determines how long you can accelerate in the casino. Therefore, please consider the size of your capital and stay in a higher position if possible.

Let’s say you do a thorough review of your mobile casino account to determine the average amount you spend on slots each day. If it’s $20, that means you need at least $600 per month to spin the reels.

Bottom Line

All in all, determining exactly how much the average slot player needs to play on a daily, weekly or even monthly basis is a bit complicated. Of course, bonuses and promotions don’t make things any easier either.

Fortunately, the tips above will help you get a rough idea of what you need to play without affecting your financial situation. But remember, these are only theoretical calculations. The situation on the ground is very different.

Lucky Cola Casino

With over 100,000 registered players, it is truly the top online casino brand in the Philippines. 10,000 players pay successfully every month, fast and not lengthy. Winning is that simple!

Offers Baccarat, Live Dealer Games, Fishing Machine Games, Fishing, Sports Betting, Slot Machines, Coin Slots, Cockfighting, Online sabong, sabong, Online Boxing, Online Poker, Online Casino Games, Online Slot Games, Online Fishing Games , poker, bingo, hundreds of popular casino games are waiting for you to challenge

Lucky Cola Casino

Other Posts